ASL Interface conversion ready for release

Wow!! Unbelievable! Looks great!!

Watch out for Curt and his MMP BadBoys, though. I am sure they will some how figure out a way that this hurts their business or infringes on mighty Hasbro's copyrights.

(Instead of finally realizing how this game has actually exposed many gamers to ASL that had never heard of it before)

[ May 13, 2002, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: TankDawg ]

Mike:

Toss me on your next distribution list. I don't know whether I'm more anxious to get the ASL patch or see the Celts get back to the finals! Flashback to the 80s! Next thing, I bet someone's gonna tell me they're making another Star Wars episode. :D

Mike: Could you send it to my other mailbox at CSCOUT2000@yahoo.com.

[ May 13, 2002, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: bfamily33 ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hex overlayed terrain was done years ago and is still a mod for download on CMHQ.

hexestn.JPG

Madmatt

Thanks, will have to use that as a guide.

As stated several times in this thread, if you want the mods, feel free to email me. That is the only way anyone is going to get it from me.

After playing with this for a bit, I must say I much prefer this ASL interface to my old one. It has very much an ASL feel when I play CM with this mod. It reminds me of what computer ASL could have been and should have been but instead we got that atrocity that Hasbro barfed up.