Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

i do not have much time...

these days, and rarely finish a quick battle against the ai. so, my question is - is there a way i can end the battle and see what the stats are at that moment? obviously, surrendering changes things - so that is not acceptable. i only want to play with efow so, 'cheating' with odin-like powers of observation [less fow] is also a non-starter.

Originally posted by Mace:

Ever considered saving the game and then returning to the battle at a future date?

That would be my suggestion as well. I do it all the time as I can seldom get through more than four turns a day or so.

If that solution is absolutely unacceptable to you, you might try a cease fire. I believe the AI is strongly predisposed to accept a cease fire, and that effectively ends the game at that point without prejudicing your score.

Michael

Originally posted by Mace:

Ever considered saving the game and then returning to the battle at a future date?

Mace

jeez - - then i'd have to remember what i was thinking two+ days before... i have kids - i'm lucky i remember my name!

to be honest - i had *not* thought of that. wait a second... are you trying to deprive me of my instant gratification, you dirty guy!?!