Can you see the Fighter/Bombers?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sergeant Saunders:

I have attempted to swivel the the camera angle, but have never seen more then shadows of the planes. Can they be seen?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No... from what I have seen posted, the shadows is all you see. I think it was a choice of not having planes in at all or just putting their shadows in. This way, they did not have to model all the different airplane types.

rv

No they cannot. Only the shadows. As they are fairly abstracted anyways (what type of FB?) The shadow is a perfect representation. As far as the future I do not know. Since the same engine is being used if CMBB then we can pretty much be assured that it is not happening there. As far as the CMII engine is concerned, well no one knows. Hope this answers your question.

i think it would be a blast if you could set the view to '1' with the AAA (SP or vehicles) and have your view be down the barrel (similar to how they are now), except when they target a plane, you watch down the barrel into the sky as if fires! then if you nail a plane you get to watch it! so now that i am wishing, you could do that with the m16 with its quad .50cal's! because its in CM2 right? smile.gif please?