CMMOS Winter textures

Okay, I checked the forums and didn't find a recent post about this.

I have freshly installed CMMOS with version 4.02, dl'd ALL of the mods from CMHQ and began installing them. I'm working with the CMBO CMMOS mods right now and installed each of the 4 rulesets (Allied, German, Misc, Terrain) then I installed all of the Allied CMMOS mods from CMHQ.

On checking on how they were functioning in CMMOS, I discovered that several of the mods were not located under the Winter Allied Vehicles tab. Now I know I installed the winter mods for the Cromwell, Comet and Challenger, but there are no tabs in CMMOS to switch between Whitewashed and Winter textures (though I know both textures were installed). Similarly, there's no tab for several of the American vehicles.

Now, I am wondering if this is an oversight in the rulesets or if the single button (with the Sherman/jeep picture) changes all of the winter textures at once? It's a bit confusing as the Americans/French equipment is usually changed together and the British/Canadians/Polish equipment is usually changed as a group.

Thank you in advance for any clarification.

Darknight_Canuck,

When the winter allied vehicles rule-set was "planned", it didn't seem like there'd need to be lot's of vehicle-specific choices (e.g., you'd only want all vehicles whitewashed, or all vehicles snow-covered and not some whitewashed (without snow) and some snow-covered (without whitewashed), so all allied vehicles are modified by the multi-vehicle icons along the top row (and as stated in the little memo box on the option selection window). The Churchill merits it's own Icon because there were so many variants provided for in Shane Peterson's original summer mod.

So, bottom line, select and apply one of the multi-vehicle icons.

Gordon