Dumb curiosity question while I wait...

Well...while I await the arrival of CMBO and since I've pretty well dl all the mods etc suggested at an earlier thread (thanks guys)...I have a somewhat inane question.

In the demo when you click hotkeys you get that box with all these shortcuts etc...

Will there be a special card or page in the manual showing these? I can't get my printscreen paint program to reverse some colors so I don't get a good print and I'm too darn lazy to copy them all down by hand.

Just wondering.

Pages 152 through 155 will cover the hotkey commands that affect the game in general, such as the shift keys (shift-T for tree coverage, shift-I to display smoke), the Alt keys (Alt-S for save game, Alt-U for surrender) and also the one button commands (Tab to lock view on unit, < or > to rotate viewpoint).

Pages 156 through 160 will show the hotkeys that affect the individual units (F-fast, U-hunt, P-pause). This section will show not only the hotkey command, but which units are eligible to use it, and what color line you get for both infantry and vehicles (Move for vehicle is Blue, while for infantry it is Aqua).