Straw roofed Isbas....modders?

Can any of you modding talents out there do a light building mod that reflects the typical russian peasant shack?..ie white plaster, mud walls with straw thatched roofs. These were the most common russian housing in thousands of villages in Russia/Ukraine at the time. The light shacks in CMBB just dont look right IMHO.

I will try and find a photo to show what i mean.

When you post a message you will find in the instant UBB code area an "image" button. This can be used to access any picture on the net, if you have its link. You cannot post a picture unless it is on the net.

Now about the peasants. Try to find color pictures. I have some buildings that were used for the Pacific mod, they have grass roofs. But will need pics of the sides of the buildings to get those right.

MikeT

Spot on Pvt Ryan !....thats just the look i was referring to. I'm reading the book 'Campaign in Russia' about the Belgian Walloon Assault brigade that fought there, by the CO and he describes these isbas in every village from North Russia down to the Caucasus. They always crop up in the photos from the eastern front too.

So modders...can you make them? it would really give the villages a Russian/Ukrainian feel as opposed to the West european buidlings we have at present.

Mindfighter mentioned the isbas are more southern russia, then how about making a ruleset to use the mods with CMMOS, that way we can have either the log cabin types of Northern Russia, euro style of central russia and the isbas for southern russia/ukraine steppe villages. I'd really like to see these in CMBB as they reflect my minds view of typical russian peasant villages.

As a footnote, the typical huts in the Caucasus forests were raised up on stilts/legs to protect the villagers/livestock from wild beasts !..another mod??