Little problem with 3 little Stuarts scenario

I have downloaded " Just 3 little Stuarts " scenario from the "Scenarios Depot ", and installed it to CM scenarios directory as any other scenario . The scenario does appears in the scenario directory of CM but when I run the game it does not appears in main menu "Battles" list . I installed it again a few times,. but it does not help .

I opened the zip file again and saw that this scenario's file is a " File " type and not a CMB File type .

How can I install this scenario in CM .

Thanks in advance

Crockett

So how did you like the scenario?

------------------

[blue]-------------------------

"Whoever had the choice, would choose an eagle's nest on the cliffs in place of a home. May he know how to sleep, though his eyes be red from the thunder, and listen to the cries of the wild spirits in the murmur of the pines.-That is how I lived."[/blue]

Answer to Pilsudski's Raider and grounpounder

I loved " Just 3 little Stuarts " it is fun to play and it's just the kind of small , simple scenarios with only small number of units so I can learn step by step how to handle different units .

CM which is my first TBS game ever and I have to get use to it and it's much more complex to learn to play than the standard RTS , but as far I have experienced in this scenario it's also far more interesting and fun.

( even the Tutorial of CM was too challenging for me -- too much units ! ... for me of course ! )

So " Just 3 little Stuarts " is the first battle of CM that I ended until total victory !

Every minute was a pleasure ( well I'm sure you know that ! )

I used the Scenarios Depot search engine to download some other simple scenarios and I'm ready for battle .

gp , thanks again for the recommendation

Crockett

Crockett (and everyone else too), go grab my Database from Boots & Tracks. It has all of the scenarios on the net included, and you can find the ones you are looking for quite easily.

There are two versions...a group of CSV files which you can open with any spreadsheet or database, and an Excel 97/2000 Workbook with full search & filter capabilites and active hyperlinks.

Go here to find it: http://wbr.thegamers.net/boots_tracks/index.asp

Happy Holidays,

Harv

ps. Version 1.01 should be up next week with even more (15 or so) scenarios and other goodies.

[This message has been edited by Harv (edited 12-23-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Harv:

Crockett (and everyone else too), go grab my Database from Boots & Tracks. It has all of the scenarios on the net included, and you can find the ones you are looking for quite easily.

There are two versions...a group of CSV files which you can open with any spreadsheet or database, and an Excel 97/2000 Workbook with full search & filter capabilities and active hyperlinks.

Go here to find it: http://wbr.thegamers.net/boots_tracks/index.asp

Happy Holidays,

Harv

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Harv,

Already downloaded it earlier today. Nice piece of work. The hardest task must be keeping track of where they all came from!

Happy Holidays,

gp