Auto death proness still not fixed in v1.01.

Have updated to v1.01 and find that once my troops goto "eliminated" status they still go entirely prone and refuse to let me even give them orders.

They can be out of LOS of any enemy and recieving no fire yet still this happens. They also stubornly refuse to go into command of any nearby HQ units.

I can replicate this anytime if BFC would like to see the saved game files.

Perhaps this has something to do with the units not having a memory thing and is something to be changed in the the engine re write. I was dissapointed to find that this was the same in CMBB as it was in CMBO.

I find it extremely frustrating that dead troops refuse to fight and will be refusing to play the CM series until this is fixed.

And battlefront dont dare to say that I am experiencing the dead troop auto prone effects more than other players due to faulty tactics as this is a cop out answer in which you are just trying to shield the inadequacy of your game engine.

Grrr.

I've experienced a similar thing with tanks: I get something called a 'penetration' and they won't drive any more, although for some strange reason i suddenly get all these extra guys dressed in black to play with..........they're a bit useless though