ATTENTION: to the criminal perverts of Battlefront.......

Did that suffice to get your attention? ;)

Anyway, this regards the recent "FAQ" thread for CMBB, posted here in the BF CMBB forum:

Frequently Asked Questions -- CMBB

Now, Soddball, the originator of the thread, has been supportive not only in kicking it off, but in giving it a typical bump. Earlier this morning, however, I speculated as to whether or not a more appropriate "home" for a CMBB can be had later on.

later searching around, I did find a FAQ for CMBO in the "Support" section. It thus probably stands to reason that a later FAQ list for CMBB may come to reside here also. Although I would recommend that a link also be listed on the products home page for CMBB to help newcomers find this.

Anyway, to whoever in Battlefront reads this, you may proceed at your own discretion about this, of course, but I personally would be appreciative if some notice be made within Soddball's thread soon as to how you may later proceed.

OK, now slap on the padlock.

(P.S. to BF gamers in the USA: make sure to get out today & vote, if you are able to!)

Now now no spreading rumours (Matt) about people you do not even know (Matt) and that are totally unfounded (Matt). I mean come (Matt) on how do we know what certain people (Matt) like to do with there time (Matt). What is wierd (Matt) for some is (Matt) perfectly fine for others.

Geez folks (Matt) some decorum (Matt) Please!

smile.gif