Allied uniforms for CMMOS 3.02

I'm not sure what September 20 has to do with whether or not you'll ever see the new uniforms.

The US shoulder patches are done and exist in CMMOS format. I finished them about a month ago and they're currently undergoing preliminary testing.

The Commonwealth patches, collar tabs, and lanyards are being worked on as you read this. Some of them already exist in CMMOS format, and the rest will get that way soon fairly soon. And some of them have yet to be completed, but we're working as fast as we can. Darknight is working his fingers to the bone, and has done a really spectacular job. I'm especially fond of his collar tabs, and we're currently arguing about mittens and funnies (don't ask).

I don't have an immediate handle on when the global uniform sets will be finished. However, there is shoulder patch switching capability in one of the two flag mods (i.e you apply the unit's flag and shoulder patch with the same button-press).

When all the work has been done, it gets tested. Several times.

When everything is finished (along with several other things that are being worked on), Gordon will declare a release for the parts that he's satisfied with.

Since Manx's departure from CMHQ, publication dates for CMMOS releases are getting harder and harder to pin down with any accuracy. I haven't guessed correctly on one yet, and the only thing that's certain is that they will always be late.

After Gordon declares a release, it gets sent to Matt. As we approach September 20, I suspect it will become increasingly difficult for him to post anything because he will get busier and busier.

Given the rate things are moving, the work on all of this should be done around the end of the month. But that's not the same as thing as the release date.