Mighty Mouse AAR URGENT

Sorry not the tank this time.....>

I was hoping someone could write an AAR for mighty mouse a battle ...

I am confusssed as to what the Allieds are supose to do here. I mean why would someone go looking for AFV's ( probaly Pz IV's) with some grayhounds and 2 bazook's??

Thanks for ANYONE who can halp

Before anyone responds, I would like to make it clear that Cauldron just started this scenario as part of the Newbie Tournament. I am at a loss to understand how this could be perceived as anything but bald-faced cheating. Would you care to explain, Eric?

Cauldron -

This is a tournament. Reading AARs of a scenario before you finish it is generally considered unsporting. If winning is really that important to you, then I kindly suggest you continue to play the AI.

The Newbie Tourney was designed by SuperTed to give us Newbies a chance to get our feet wet playing human opponents in a fun, competitive atmosphere. Don't ruin it for the rest of us by trying to win through less than honorable means. I've been lucky enough to make it to round 3, and my opponents thus far have been both honorable and challenging. Mighty Mouse has already been played numerous times by tourney participants (including myself), and I am not aware of any complaints about its play balance.

If you're just confused about what is generally expected of tourney participants, I hope this clears things up for you.

I will give you one little piece of advice regarding Mighty Mouse: Read your scenario briefing. Everything you need to get started on planning your actions for the scenario is contained within your briefing.

Originally posted by S.Sgt. Havilandt:

SuperTed,

How does one get involved in the newbie tournament? It sounds like fun, and I can take a beating like no other!

Let me know, my email is in the profile.

Thanks

Sarge,

Send me an email (tedquincey@yahoo.com) and I'll send you the questionairre and rules. There is a waiting list, but it can't hurt to get on it.

Originally posted by Herr Kruger:

Be advised, there is a waiting list. I am still on it, I hope... am I SuperTed?

Herr K,

You are currently on top of the list. So, I suggest you try to find some of the current participants to convince them to stop playing. ;)