Any Scenarios with Poles?

Cassino is Italian Campaign and would be done in a later module, Melloj.

Chambois is a Polish-German scenario. I am finishing one now called "Meyer's Wrath," Polish forces vs German armor south of St Aignan during the push to Falaise.

I think there another one on Driel on the CD. So that makes two in the game and one more to come.

It will be ready very soon.

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

I realize Cassino is Italian per se.

But I remember my grandfather mention the large polish effort vs. German troops inside.

Anyways, can't wait for your additions!

AS to the Italian Module...would that be in the form of an expansion pack?

I can promise you the Poles will be in that one. They were in a lot of battles in that campaign.

As to being a module or a separate game, that would be something BTS would have to address.

As I understand it, it is the same game, but with different OOBs.

Would it not be great if you could just add in each new publication and have one monster CM game of all theaters? You could interchange units, and other features, but I'm dreaming wink.gif

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

That's what's great about CM. There's only one Polish scenario included, but the capability is there to create as many as you want.

I for one am hoping CM2 and CM3 etc are discrete games with improved game engines. The current engine is excellent, but, just like in Ferraris, there's always room for improvement.