Unit Bases

I believe that I read it somewhere once that CMBB will be different in regards to the color of bases. Anyone know for sure?

I like to play with the bases turned on so I can see where the "enemy" is. The Americans show up real well with their dayglo green bases and I have no problem finding them. The others are harder as they are more earth tone colored.

Wouldn't it be more fair (in terms of gameplay) for all sides to get their bases either earth-toned colored or brightly colored instead a mixed situation like in CMBO?

the bases are important, but they also mess up the optics. switching them off and on all the time is not sensible with shift+key.

what would be cool: an (additional) single key, that diplays the bases, while it is pressed (and hides them on release).

I agree TrueAceman that's why I am looking for a light colored tree base. I only have trouble when the troops are in trees because all the ones I can find are real dark regardless of the color - tree bases that is. The American's do actually show up pretty good it's the German gray base that are hard to see.