I've completed my 1st mod, PZ III J

I have completed my first mod, and now I might have learned a little about what the real modders must go through,LOL. I used CMBB base BMPs of the Dunkelgelb PZIII J and added a camo pattern I found on a WWII site. I hope I did alright on it, I posted it on the "CM mod data base". I would have posted a pic, but could'nt figure out how to post a pic on this forum LOL, any feed back will be greatly welcomed,(constructive please)

tracer said:

any feed back will be greatly welcomed,(constructive please)[/QB]
Thanks for your efforts. You want some feedback so here you go. Just remember, I have no idea how to do any of this smile.gif

1. The brown color of the camo pattern is rather glossy. I think it would look better and more realistic if you dulled it to match the dullness of the underlying texture.

2. The camo pattern blotches hide some of the seams and panel edges on the underlying tank. This keeps the blotches from looking like real paint in some places.

3. I like very dirty tanks. If you could add a lot of mud and dirt, fuel stains, soot stains, rust here and there, maybe a few impact scars, I'd like it better smile.gif

Originally posted by tracer:

I have completed my first mod, and now I might have learned a little about what the real modders must go through,LOL. I used CMBB base BMPs of the Dunkelgelb PZIII J and added a camo pattern I found on a WWII site. I hope I did alright on it, I posted it on the "CM mod data base". I would have posted a pic, but could'nt figure out how to post a pic on this forum LOL, any feed back will be greatly welcomed,(constructive please)

mkIII.JPG