completed Version 2 Battle worn PzIII,mod do to "pinky's" being found on tracks{oops)

I redone my "battle worn" PzIIIJ after Lou2000, pointed out the pink spots on the tracks (thank you Lou}. Just wanted to say sorry to all those who down loaded the first version (I know that some folks are on 56k and it takes a while}, and for now on I will find some one to test my mods out before posting,

Yes, I thought about that after I uploaded the mod. I hope next mod I complete, I won't have to make any changes,if I can get some folks to test it for me. I don't know why, but I missed the "pinkys", I guess after you have spent so long working on it you tend to over look the little things, that end up really stinkin out later.

Glad to have been of help .... just going to get

a copy now :cool:

Tracer - If you have any future mods that you want checking ..... (pink-bits plus general feedback) .... before you release it, then just email them to me (address in profile) and i'll load em up. File size isnt too much of a problem as im on ADLS.

....though not if you ever roll out a mod as big as 'gunslingers' new mod (over 250megs) :D

Lou2000

Tracer, a good trick for nailing any pinkies (for this time or next time) is to use the replacement fill tool in your paint program to change all the color 255,0,255 to some other color not anywhere in the mod, like sky blue or something similar that contrasts with pink. Be sure and set the replacement fill to no color tolerance.

That way, any non-255,0,255 pixels jump out at you. color those weasels sky blue (or whatever you're using), then replacement fill the sky blue back to 255,0,255, save, and you're set. :cool:

Lots easier on the eyes than trying to find those little guys otherwise.

- Old Dog

this is how i do it, if your using Photoshop use the magic wand tool and hold down the shift while selecting all the pink areas, from there press ctrl-c (cut) then ctrl-v (paste) then you will have a layer of the pink areas, just keep this layer above the rest and your free to do whatever you want without worrying about the pink areas