I need Help!

I really suck at this game. So I am playing quick battles, 30 turns, meeting engagement. I usually start off my lining up my units near the red line. Usually, most of my forces are near the middle. My 1st move is to Hide/move to contact all my men up until they engage the enemy. This strategy always gives the enemy the flag and I lose! Where can I find strategies for this game? Can anyone e-mail me some help??

Thanks

i almost never use move to contact for inf. I move to cover. And like the last poster said, never select a whole group of inf and move them all at once. Well, you can do it, but afterwards, click on each unit and move its waypoint into cover. Also remember that cover is an abstraction, ie, hiding behind a tree isn't really hiding behind a tree. The tree is just so you know what the terrain type is. Use the line of sight tool and you'll see what i mean. I apologize if i'm telling you things you already know. Also, when starting out, don't let the computer pick your units in QB's. It sometime makes some really odd choices. And lastly, don't get discouraged, you'll get it eventually.

One more thing. Do a search for "Anthology of Useful Posts" (or just "Anthology"). There is some really *great* info in that thread.

I found it for you. Click here .