help me please!

You can't script per se but if you give them objectives (the flags) they will to their best to head toward them. In preview mode you will see the flag(s) (little or big)on the map. Right click on them and in the popup menu choose Place. Then you can Place them anywhere.

You do the same thing with the units. Right click and Place. The menu also includs a Rotation which I find useful. Also, you can Lock the units to the positions that you place them in and whoever plays your scenario will be forced to use those positions and so will the computer.

Also pay attention to the Zones (one of the three modes in the tile scenario mapper). They should be fairly intuitive. The zones describe where the player (AI or human) can Place his troops at the beginning (if they are not LOCKED) that is. Read the manual for that.

Try buying the game like the rest of us. The manual does a pretty good job of answering most of the questions that I am sure you will have.

I should also point out that the manual is a very good one. i.e. it isn't just a rottenly thin PDF that you read once and throw away. This game deserves and has a thick manual that not only covers how to play the game but its philosophy, strategy and history. The writer should be congratulated. It adds a lot to the value of the game and is worth every bit of its purchase price.

I don't want to add more hectoring but piracy shouldn't be directed to these people of all companies because of their size. How much more direct of a relationship can you have with the software makers than here? You're not stealing from a fat publisher here.

------------------

----

To download my scenarios: go to

http://www3.telus.net/pop_n_fresh/combatmiss/index.htm

i know i know, but im really not a bad person =[ i realize now that the makers put a lot of effort and dedication when into this, and it wasent just a money maker. sorry guys, i shoulda checked the the makers out before i d/led it. ware can i buy it at? its online only right?

btw i figured out how to change the resalution =]

sure does. id also like to say that i was VERY impressed with this game, u guys deserve mad props. ive always been i big fan of like wars and war movies and stuff, and CM was the only accurate TBS/RTS ive ever played. kudos. Anyone seen "Kelly's Heros?" =] woulndt a modern version of CM with like M1A2s and T-80s and Type 59s =]

okie ill shut up now =]

[This message has been edited by ParasiteX (edited 08-17-2000).]