Hehe, try the other scenario Steve, its a lot smaller. In CMBB you can make battles as large or as small as you like as in CMBO, so map size really shouldnt be an issue. Steve just put the larger one in there as an example to show off some of the new ballistics, optics, spotting, etc. smile.gif

Dan

[ September 02, 2002, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

Originally posted by Suicides-by-Steve:

The larger battlefields make scrolling across the fields too much of a chore (not to mention finding troops etc.).

After experimenting with the CMBB (it's great, BTW :D ) I think I'm totally not qualified to give out any tips'n'tricks but I'll do it anyways.

Press SHIFT-B to see unit bases (blue or red square under the unit) to make unit finding easier. tongue.gif

Press SHIFT-C to change the size of the units (repeat to see different scales).

Press numbers from 1 - 9 to rapidly change the view on the screen.

Press SHIFT-T to toggle amount of trees on the screen. Less trees = easier to see units (repeat to see different settings).

Press SHIFT-N to toggle amount of ground details on the screen. Less details = easier to see units (repeat to see different settings).

Oh and other thing, all of these except for the last one worked great also on CMBO smile.gif

[Edit: RTFM!!! lol]

/kuma

[ September 02, 2002, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: Kuma of Finland ]