Replaying Random BM...Opponents switch sides

Just played a friend in a quick random BM

Now that we have completed the game, we want to play again, but switch sides using the same exact map.

Is this possible?

I checked threads for possible answers and saw none.. If there is one please point me to the correct thread.

thanks in advance

Sgt. Satan

Yes, I did a search and found out that it can be done (awkwardly) but it would be so much better to simply be able to load a map into the QB generator.

I did note to my satisfaction that Wild Bill stated in a thread that he liked this suggestion (made by someone else around July) so much that he would add it to a suggestion list (an official one, I think).

Your first opportunity to save a QB is right before you choose your side (Axis or Allies). I believe this is after the point where the map is actually generated. All the map and weather parameters are already entered at this point, but nothing else. Perhaps this will do it. Smoker

I just tried this. It works perfectly. The same exact map with one map showing the German setup zone and the other showing the Allied zone. The feature already exists! Just save the QB BEFORE choosing which side you want to play.

[This message has been edited by Smoker1 (edited 10-11-2000).]