Screenshots anyone?

I'm running as low end (500/64/16vid) as you can get on CMBB and still play the game. For me it looks very similar to CMBO. Could anyone with a newer machine please post a screenshot so all us lowenders can get a perspective of the video potential of CMBB? Include machine specs and scenario you got it from as well. I have looked at the screenshot page and they all look fantastic but I don't know the machine specs they came from. Thanks.

Which particular video card do you have and how do the graphics differ from the screenshots you've already seen ?

From what I've seen the downsampling occurs in the background 'sky' bitmap (a lot - it looks quite fuzzy with one 16Mb card I've tried) and the 'grass' (a lot less detailed - a low res bitmap most likely). Next the buildings, trees and other terrain items are downsampled (slightly fuzzier). The infantry, support weapons and AFVs might be the last thing downsampled.

I don't know if it helps (I doubt it) to adjust the tree density (Shift+T) or the 'doodad' density (Shift+N). Some 'doodads' won't appear until you're at level 1 or 2.