Mod request

After loading Tom's great BOTB mod I noticed while playing non winter scenarios that the straight paved road sections had been replaced by bridge top. I had puds paved roads installed(which really weren't my cup of tea and are also temporarily not offered at present) and foolishly had not backed up the original file. I was just wondering if anyone would take it upon themselves to make a nice paved road mod as this is a fairly common terrain feature on maps and one which I have not seen modded. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ramor:

After loading Tom's great BOTB mod I noticed while playing non winter scenarios that the straight paved road sections had been replaced by bridge top. I had puds paved roads installed(which really weren't my cup of tea and are also temporarily not offered at present) and foolishly had not backed up the original file. I was just wondering if anyone would take it upon themselves to make a nice paved road mod as this is a fairly common terrain feature on maps and one which I have not seen modded. Thanks in advance.

There are some nice ones at CMHQ; not sure who's I am using, but after I failed to read Tom's readme and saw my paved roads replaced with the bridgetop, I went hunting for the pavement. I think they are part of the CMMOS downloads, but you can still use them by changing the file numbers (if you are using a PC).

Street01.jpg

Street02.jpg

Gentlemen,

I´m currently working on a new " Street Fightin´ " mod featuring new paved roads , city pavements and some more nice goodies... stay tuned.

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

I was just thinking about this last night. No one has every done a real top notch paved road mod. It's truly that last unmodded thing on my screen. This sort of mod seems right up Juju's isle...perhaps another CC2 port over?

[ April 09, 2002, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: Tom TCMHQ ]

Wow Tom, that looks fantastic. The roads certainly fit the bill and looking forward to the other city mods as well. Can't wait to use this one with my Gotterdammerung scenario. Thanks for the great work. P.S. do you have a ballpark ETA on this one?

Originally posted by Stoffel:

I have a nice map at the scenario depot...

Do you have a link? I rarely play pre-made scenarios so I haven't bookmarked that site...

... with railwaystation...
How could I forget a railwaystation?! :eek:

Now I have incorporated it, and it looks great.

It's a shame you can't copy parts of one map onto another map in a simple manner.

Cheers

Olle