Something to see.

I just saw it today. A little square attached to an email. A city plan, a street map, of Stalingrad printed by the Russians in 1942. I'm gonna try to get the original, but I may have to settle for a scan. I was hoping to make a series of CM maps of Stalingrad That were super accurate and now I might actually be able to. Who wants to a copy. I'm not sure when exactly I'll get it but from the message I think I'll have first dibs, having an agent on the spot.

I won't steal anyone's thunder re: Stalingrad but if you run across any other 1:20,000 maps, please let us know. I'd be interested in Tula, Orel, Briansk, Kharkov, Vilkaviskis (Lithuania), Rzhev and similar areas.

I'll look forward to what you guys come up with in CMBB.

Maps of Berlin would be totally cool, too, while we're dreaming. Can't wait for that first scenario to include the East-West Axis, Brandenburg Gate, and of course...The Bunker....

Yeah, Berlin would be cool. Contact their archival dept. I don't know about other cities. There was a pretty good Kharkov map on ebay awhile back, but no quite so detailed. Some guy in Poland has quite a few for sale. He shows up on ebay every so often.