By a show of hands....

If I wasn't having a post battle drink after a long head to head lan game.I'd prolly be looking at whats available next.Friend and I are moving one month at a time through the war.We are now in oct 42.Using QB's with our own random set up parameters.Fight a meeting engagement.Winner goes on offensive till he loses and we use a point system.Right now the german tech is getting to be a real pain.Lukily I have a good lead pointwise cause it may get ugly..hmm wonder whats available now.... :eek:

Originally posted by Rickovich:

If I wasn't having a post battle drink after a long head to head lan game.I'd prolly be looking at whats available next.Friend and I are moving one month at a time through the war.We are now in oct 42.Using QB's with our own random set up parameters.Fight a meeting engagement.Winner goes on offensive till he loses and we use a point system.Right now the german tech is getting to be a real pain.Lukily I have a good lead pointwise cause it may get ugly..hmm wonder whats available now.... :eek:

That is a VERY clever way of playing. I mean, that makes total sense. Bully for you!

-Chris