Pint of Plain for any ol Dubs here???

Hello....i may live to regret this.. ;) but is there anybody here in Dublin ( Ireland ) interested in going for a pint and having a yap about all things CM..for the odd couple of minutes before the fight breaks out ?? tongue.gif

Trying to organise somfink for next weekend in O " Neills pub in Pearse Street.If not then ..mb sometime in August 11th /24th/25th

If interested...let us know smile.gif

( Gougers and Gurriers will be dealt with in a rough fashion and be made pay HOMAGE to Peng )

Regards

Måkjager

Hey Makjager, McLaughlin here and yes I'd truely love to go but the family's plans for visiting Ireland aren't for another year or so, so if you guys will hang loose for awhile I'd love to sample a pint or two with you. smile.gif Any good beer over in Ireland? :D and what's this noise about fighting. Godness, that's for hooligan's. ;) I would think a fine Irishman like yourself would be above such doings? ;) On the serious side, God how I'd love to! Have fun my friend and do down a pint for me would you?

Hey Martyr / Icm1947 smile.gif I was only playing on the sterotype of drink/Irish = FIGHT ;) as we are in fact a peace loving people....most of the time smile.gif ( my sense of humor lets me down again ;) )

Looks like i am off out on me own..ah well...at least i will have a couple of Cats to keep me company.

web page

;) ....(Mod Maniac mumbles somfink about acting like a spoilt brat who is taking his football / marbles / mods home ;) )

Best regards

Måkjager