Winter units

Can anyone refresh my memory as to what was the verdict on winter uniforms/vehicles? I seem to remember something about maxing out the space on the CMBB disks. Will these be in an update? Are there seperate bmp's for the inhabitants less hospitable climes?

Wondering as I'm playing "Winter Wonderland", and cranking the AC. Brrrrr.

Thanks, Moon. CMBB is better than I ever could have imagined-and the manual is really a great thing to behold in this era of the flimsy pamphlet (or nothing at all). To those of you who didn't get it in the European mailing, and are thinking about ordering it-it is more than worth it.

Thanks, Moon. CMBB is better than I ever could have imagined-and the manual is really a great thing to behold in this era of the flimsy pamphlet (or nothing at all). To those of you who didn't get it in the European mailing, and are thinking about ordering it-it is more than worth it.

And to those of you who are doing winter uniforms/AFV's, I am looking forward to them. Now git working!

Originally posted by benpark:

And to those of you who are doing winter uniforms/AFV's, I am looking forward to them. Now git working!

Visit my site. I have winter sets for the T-34 & KV

Originally posted by benpark:

...and the manual is really a great thing to behold in this era of the flimsy pamphlet (or nothing at all).

I still have my old M1 Tank Platoon Manual sitting on my desk next to me. 180+ pages of Armor filled Goodness. Not to mention the old "Booklet" that came with "Aces of the Pacific"

*In grizzled old man voice* "That's back when game manuals were game manuals!"