Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Group Order Command Bug - Russians in Editor

I did a search through the last 10 days but don't see this mentioned.

I have the patch.

I noticed again today that when setting up as Russian in the map editor, the group command does not work (ie clicking the mouse and selecting more than one unit). It will still only move one unit at a time when you go to click on one. I've only noticed this behavour in the the map editor, and only with Soviet units.

Has this been identified as a problem, yet? Sorry if it has been brought up, I don't recall seeing it before.

[ December 03, 2002, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Just stumbled on it myself. It seems you can only do the shift select for the selected side (you do have a side selected in the editor btw). To do shift-selects for the russians (or to set the opening viewpoint for that player) unselect any unit and hit back slash.

WWB

Originally posted by wwb_99:

Just stumbled on it myself. It seems you can only do the shift select for the selected side (you do have a side selected in the editor btw). To do shift-selects for the russians (or to set the opening viewpoint for that player) unselect any unit and hit back slash.

WWB

Ah, excellent. As an aside to anyone who doesn't know it - you can tell which side is selected because when you are in the map preview (3D world) view, the flag of the currently selected side will be leftmost on the interface screen down below.

Thanks WWB, good workaround.