BoB mod D/L prob.

JAK

Jake ,

I am sorry , but I can´t find a solution here. Just rechecked the files by downloading them from the server via my crappy 56k modem and everything works fine ( all files in place - all zip files could be unzipped - no error messages ).

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by JAK:

Hi, Has anyone else D/L'd Tom's BoB mod and unzipped it only to find the folder empty? I have D/L twice today and both times the same result! Whats up?

Jake

Hi,

I used the alternate Internet Explorer option (I am using AOL) and downloaded from the german half of the TCMHQ site and download worked for me. Try it if your having problems!

Jake

Originally posted by JAK:

Hi,

I used the alternate Internet Explorer option (I am using AOL) and downloaded from the german half of the TCMHQ site and download worked for me. Try it if your having problems!

Jake

Doh!

AOL is your problem

This may not be widely known but it has also been refered to as A-HOLE service....

use your imagination

smile.gif

-tom w

I also had a problem at first (but as has been stated AOL may be the source of yours). I used a 56K modem and treid several times, th DL would get to beween 200-500K and then the monitor bar would just zap straight to the end as if it was finished. Some of the guys here recommended Download Accelerator Plus which DL'ed and installed. My next download did break-off once but DAP allowed me to 'resume' and I got the rest fine. I couldn't work out why it kept dropping originally though.