Looking For A Good Quick D-Day Battle???

In my tradition of congratualting the designers of scenarios I really enjoy, I'd like to tip my hat to the creator of Nan Beach.

Some people were disappointed that there were no beach tiles or no Omaha Beach scenarios in the game. Treat yourself to this one. The terrain is picture perfect - (if you collect the Time Life WWII books, you'll recognize the beach as being the one that's on the cover of the Second Front volume) - and the game is fast and fluid and illustrates to a large degree what most landings were like (tough outer shell, soft defenses beyond). You'll experience the full gamut of emotions from total despair as your troopies get ripped to shreds as they land and your engineers are unable to do their job, to elation as the remnants of the assault start to manage to move slowly inland and get closer to their objective. I suggest a +1 and +25% boost to the Axis for a good challenge. I better stop talking now.

http://wargames.freehosting.net/cmbits.htm

p.

Mister Big Head is going to say thanks for the kind words. I have added some other new scenarios to my site as well; just got two more for some gentlemen in France. Designers of scenarios involving Canadians tend to make them BIG with entire battalions, which is fine - I have done the same and am working on one more - but it is nice to have some small Company sized battles, too. The Nan Beach scenario seemed like a natural. Thanks for the comments - I am glad someone thinks it has merit.