Is the Samou -35 (captured french tank} have a BMP glich??

I was playing a QB, and chose some Somau S-35s,(captured french tanksby the germans}. I noticed that there were some problems with the model bmps, 8560-8573. I ran a search in the CMBB forum, and did not find that there has been a post done on it. Well, anyway, part of the top turrent is missing, some fender is missing, along with some other stuff, just figure I'd post it in case no one was aware of the prob

Originally posted by tracer:

Pascal

crap man, calm down dude,LOL, it's a crappy tank anyway.

I reloaded CMBB, and it's working fine now,never had that happen before. And it's the U.S. version

That is not a very good choice of words considering the "Suomi-53" is a french tank and Pascal is also French.

Besides it was pretty good for it's time, considering it's direct counterparts were the T-26, the Pz II and the nearly invincible Matilda "0bertank" (available in both MG and gun versions :eek: ).

Originally posted by tracer

Apperently when I (got) loaded the...first time the bmps must have gotten corrupted. I reinstalled it fixed it

I have funny things happen when I am loaded as well. Fuzzy resolution, lots of urination, girlfriend mad me, etc. Reiinstalling is always a good idea. In fact, I off to home to re-install the malted beverages whose effects have worn off suffficiently to make me realize I am not at home and playing CMBB. :D