Problems with scenarios downladed from Der Kessel?

I've tried several times to download scenarios from Der Kessel, and each time I do, they download and unzip okay, and show up in the game list, but when I try to open them, the program aborts back to the desktop. :mad: I use a Mac, and have tried both IE Explorer and Netscape to download the scenarios, so it doesn't seem to be the server. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be? :confused:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye:

I've tried several times to download scenarios from Der Kessel, and each time I do, they download and unzip okay, and show up in the game list, but when I try to open them, the program aborts back to the desktop. :mad: I use a Mac, and have tried both IE Explorer and Netscape to download the scenarios, so it doesn't seem to be the server. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question... many of us are Mac users. Which scenarios? I will try to duplicate the problem

In the mean time, you may want to download the latest version of StuffIt Expander

[ 10-13-2001: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

Hi Berli.

I tried several scenarios. The ones I wanted most were Firefight at Weinbourg Pass and Le Camp Crossroads...say, I guess you could send those to me directly! ;)

I have Stuffit Expander, as well as Zipit. The files seemed to expand without any difficulty...but just wouldn't work in the program.

Thanks for your help.

Problem solved: I used Stuffit Expander rather than Zip It to extract the files, and they worked like a charm! For some reason, Zip It didn't extract the file correctly...although it usually does. Perhaps it's because you (Berli) created them on a Mac and compressed them with Stuffit? In any case, glad to know I can download from Der Kessel with impunity! :D