SpitzenSparkenTruppen Needs Armor Arc

You could try giving a smaller arc, and hope they ignore it when they start coming under fire after popping the ambush, I guess. My preference would be to go for the infantry and then fall back, but that obviously won't be applicable to all situations.

Originally posted by demoss:

You could try giving a smaller arc, and hope they ignore it when they start coming under fire after popping the ambush, I guess. My preference would be to go for the infantry and then fall back, but that obviously won't be applicable to all situations.

????

Ist nicht. Something infantry this way comes. Something armor also this way comes, very close on something infantry's heels. Neither inf nor arm are guaranteed to walk a straight line- they haven't seen me yet, (I'm hiding, quite cleverly), and in fact they're just snooping around in the dark, looking for those evil paratroopers, (me!).

As soon as I fire up my Big Ol' Bronson, I have a very short time to live. For some reason, the enemy hates me more than any other unit. So I don't want to give away my position unless I can first get the drop on at least a halftrack. ( Halftrack-Party-Snacks! Yum!)

So in this case, with these desires, a Cover Armor Arc would be perfect insurance against travesty. Of course I will still defend myself against inf if he's so close he will discover me, but otherwise, he is not worth my precious bodily lighter fluids.

No, there is no "fall back" for the spitzensparkentruppen. There is flaming, and there is dying. And even if I could ever get these guys to survive the duration, that halftrack I wanted to toast is already plotting a very serious detour. So. There. smile.gif

Eden

PS Have you tried _Directive 3_ again?