Fox Holes in Scenerio Editor (A Question)

Hi there

Could anyone please tell me how to go about, placing Foxholes in the Scenerio Editor, also

the Barb wire in Juan Ramon Lopez Letamendi's Remagen Scenerio is brilliant, I'd really like to place this in mine. Anyone know where I can get it and how I place it in the Scenerio aswell.

Many Thanks

Hammerstein :confused:

BE PURE, BE VIGILANT BUT MOST OF ALL BEHAVE

Originally posted by Hammerstein:

Also the Barb wire in Juan Ramon Lopez Letamendi's Remagen Scenerio is brilliant, I'd really like to place this in mine. Anyone know where I can get it and how I place it in the Scenerio aswell.

I'm not sure what do you mean with the barb wire issue. The barb wire is a unit you should find amongst the "Fortification" units. The look of the wire depends on the mods you use. I'm using Thomas Klimisch's barb wire and I strongly recommend it. You can find it in his TCMHQ page, here:

Tom's Buildings Misc. Mods

Juan R. "Leta" Lopez

Originally posted by Hammerstein:

Hi there

Could anyone please tell me how to go about, placing Foxholes in the Scenerio Editor, also

the Barb wire in Juan Ramon Lopez Letamendi's Remagen Scenerio is brilliant, I'd really like to place this in mine. Anyone know where I can get it and how I place it in the Scenerio aswell.

Many Thanks

Hammerstein :confused:

BE PURE, BE VIGILANT BUT MOST OF ALL BEHAVE

Hi,

Foxholes are automatically placed wherever you set up the defender. If you save the scenario you are working on and play it, the defender gets foxholes underneath wherever he places his units. Why the foxholes don't show up underneath the defender in the preview mode is beyond me; ask somebody more knowledgable (hard to code perhaps?) As to the Barbed Wire question, you'll have to be more specific as I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.

Regards,

Ryan