I'm Very Green and need some advice!

I just loaded the game last night. Played the tutorial and I have some idea about things. I would like to play some scenarios that are very very small. Maybe as small as one platoon, mess with them and then add some other units gradually in future scenarios. Just learn a little as I go. I read a little about the scenario creator but that looks a little complex for me right now. Where can I find some scenarios? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

A small scenario site is The Scenario Depot. There you can find 950+ battles and operations, 40+ blank maps, Amazon-style reviews of many scenarios, the Scenario Talk board and much more.

Other GREAT sites are:

Manx's Combat Missions

SuperTed's Combat Mission HQ

Mensch's der Kessel

And many more. Follow the links at each of these renown sites to other wonderful sites which host scenarios and mods.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by william:

I just loaded the game last night. Played the tutorial and I have some idea about things. I would like to play some scenarios that are very very small. Maybe as small as one platoon, mess with them and then add some other units gradually in future scenarios. Just learn a little as I go. I read a little about the scenario creator but that looks a little complex for me right now. Where can I find some scenarios? Thanks!!!!!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

in my sig is a link to an unofficial faq i did. go down and it will list some scenario tips...good luck and remembmer: SAVE UNDER TWO NAMES SO YOUR SCENARIO ISN'T ERASED WHEN YOU PLAY TEST IT AND YOU SAVE OVER IT (when playing a scenario you made and you save it when you are actually playing it, it becomes an uneditable save file :( )

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by william:

I just loaded the game last night. Played the tutorial and I have some idea about things. I would like to play some scenarios that are very very small. Maybe as small as one platoon, mess with them and then add some other units gradually in future scenarios. Just learn a little as I go. I read a little about the scenario creator but that looks a little complex for me right now. Where can I find some scenarios? Thanks!!!!!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

Try "Saint Anne Chappel" (I think). Very nice and small scenario.