"Bavarian Crusade" scenario in the works.

Well fellas, did a few random map generations in the Editor to get a mountainous map and decided to do a "Hitler's Mansion" scenario. After a few tweaks to one of the hills by adding a road and tall stone bridge spanning a gully in the mountain, I think I've come up with a pretty good map.

I'm in the process of adding and placing units. Using German mountain troops (Gebirgsjagers) as the defenders along with some support units.

Again the map is NOT accurate to the area, but it should be adequate for a fun mountain scenario with a few surprises. smile.gif

I'll keep y'all posted till I get it done. Just been working on it for about 2 hours now.

I'll probably let Manx post it on his site or whoever wants it too.

I'm still working on my "neighborhood" scenario based on the 1.4 square kilometer around my neighborhood. I really need an aeriel photograph to see where all of the trees are. tongue.gif

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 07-01-2000).]

Please do Maximus - Sounds interesting!

I'm stuck at work at the moment (until 7pm UK time) but hopefully at some stage tonight i should have another 4 or 5 scenarios for you all to try out.

BTW - Everybody :- I have had quite a few e-mails from authors asking if they can post their scenarios on the COMBAT MISSIONS site. If you wish to submit a scenario to COMBAT MISSIONS you don't need to ask permission first. Just go ahead and upload (there is an instruction page telling you how go about doing this). Without trying to preach - All i would suggest is that before you do, you try and get your scenario play-tested a few times (by others if possible) to test for bugs, play-balance and on ways it could be improved. CM is a great wargame..let's try and make the extra scenarios made for it the same!.

------------------

Staffordshire - England (A CM-Free Zone)

COMBAT MISSIONS- The Source For CM Ops & Scenarios

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK