Date to discuss CM:BB release date

Right, now that CM:BB release date discussions are, er, well yer know...

Well no one said that you couldn't guess a date about when to discuss the real release date and I believe it is somewhere in the future. And not so far that I will miss it and not so near that this thread will not be locked which means that the date to discuss the CM:BB release date is probably now.

... or tomorrow.

Looking forward to the secret things. Anticipate the inclusion of motorcycles and equine animals with great interest.

Yeknod

[ July 05, 2002, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Priest:

Ugh I am getting tired of writing these words...

Hi Mom...again...for like the millionth time...

But you do your duty, and carry on.

I'm beginning to to think there's a deeper, more nefarious purpose behind these threads. As though some group as yet unnamed is studying Madmatt and Moon's response times, making notes, and plotting something evil.

Oh, not this thread, as such. This one's by one of ours, and I think he's just having a go at things.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Priest:

Ugh I am getting tired of writing these words...

Hi Mom...again...for like the millionth time...

But you do your duty, and carry on.

I'm beginning to to think there's a deeper, more nefarious purpose behind these threads. As though some group as yet unnamed is studying Madmatt and Moon's response times, making notes, and plotting something evil.

Oh, not this thread, as such. This one's by one of ours, and I think he's just having a go at things.</font>