'Follow vehicle' bug-ette

REVS

There I was in Hill 312, about to assault a wooden MG bunker from the rear, and the two squads I allocated to the task both showed up as having a "follow vehicle" order.

Now, unless that bunker was one of those cleverly designed wheeled Russian wooden bunkers, I suspect that there's a teensy bug-ette there.

Oh, the bunker got knocked out. Must have copped a grenade in the fuel tank.

When I saw that it occurred to me that the phrase "Follow Vehicle" might be inappropriate, but the command is in fact correct.

IOW, that command means "assault that object, approaching to within optimal range of your explosive and/or flamey weapons, staying out of it's kill arc please". The only thing which is different in the case of a vehicle would be that a vehicle will be followed if it moves. See what I mean?

Possibly no "fix" is necessary other than translating "Follow Vehicle" in your mind to "Approach without dying and Destroy", which is different than "Target".

Eden

Thanks for the replies. No, the 'follow vehicle' thing doesn't bother me a bit, but when I see all these posts in the forum about 'bugs' and my version of the game seems to work faultlessly at all times, I have to confess that when I saw my little bunker 'bug-ette' I went '"Eureka, I've finally found a bug in the game". Had to post, no matter how inconsequential.