sound mod request

Originally posted by WARHAMMER:

How about that little "bing" you hear when the last round of the clip is fired? Maybe...only to be heard if you're useing camera setting #1 and right next to a US squad?

food for thought......

Actually I think someone already did this, I think Capt Wacky, I could be mistaken on the author. The only problem is that rifle fire sounds are the same for all forces, so all Allied and Axis forces will have the Garand bing as you call it.

I know I have it on one of the 5 CD's I have burned with mods. I will find it and send it to you if you want?

[ March 28, 2002, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Impossible. CM rifles are not differentiated between nationality, so that would mean all your German and Brit squads would have the effect also. Plus, there are only five different rifle fire wavs, so on average every 5 shots you'd be hearing the ping. I think it would get old very fast.

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Impossible. CM rifles are not differentiated between nationality, so that would mean all your German and Brit squads would have the effect also. Plus, there are only five different rifle fire wavs, so on average every 5 shots you'd be hearing the ping. I think it would get old very fast.

Captain I am suprised to hear you say that it would get old, since 2 of the five rifle sound on your sound mod has the so called bing that Warmaker is refering to. I just checked, and Warmaker if you want them I will send them.

I personally don't use them because it sounds strange hearing this with all troop types.

[ March 28, 2002, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Shatter ]