Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Okay I've got the CMMOS directory ( Filelist, etc. ) on my hard drive & the BMP folder from the CMMODS CD copied to my CMBO directory. Do I open up each individual MOD ( open up Andrew Fox action pack 1 ) & copy & paste each individual item ( ie. oakleaf, etc. ) to the BMP on my CMBO directory? Please bear with me - this is starting to be a pain in the ASS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks again.

Sorry Rob but I can't help you. I have actually been putting this off myself ( CMMOS ) as I'm not too good at all this zipping, unzipping, putting this over there and that over here stuff myself. Hopefully someone will come by and help. I know it's complicated and while Gordon has done everything in his powers to make it easy it's still overwhelming for some of us. Let me know if you figure it out - hell I might even take a try at it. ;)

oh come on guys, it ain't hard. tedious maybe(i didn't use the cmmos manager), but not hard. you just unzip all the mods into your bmp folder. the tedious part is that there are so many mods, but that's what you want, right? the only exception to putting all your files in the bmp folder would be sound mods, which go in your wav folder(most of those are in mp3 format and have to be converted to wavs first). simple! now quit your bitchin' and start loading those mods soldier!

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Okay I've got the CMMOS directory ( Filelist, etc. ) on my hard drive

You lucky sod.

I'm stuck in the phase where you actually download the program.

Whenever I try, the "Server doesn't seem to be responding" blah blah blah...

:mad: :(

Frankly, it pisses me off.

Prinz Eugen,

Are you running any firewall (ZoneAlarm, BlackIce Defender, Microsoft Firewall for Windows XP) or virus scan software? If so, you might want to disable it before you attempt to download. Sometimes those programs work a bit TOO well and block stuff you want.

Otherwise, I don't know why you are having such trouble connecting. I can tell you it's not a server problem as I and many other people are connecting just fine.

If you are not running any firewall or virus scan software or disabling that doesn't help, it sounds like it might be a PC problem. You might try asking for help in the tech support forum. I'm sure a fellow named Schrullenhaft will be along shortly if you post a question.

Hope this helps

Keith