Help on scoring

I know this question is general, but how is CMBO scored? There is a "scoring" item in the Anthology but the link goes no where.

My intersted was spurred on this issue by the recent mention of how one half of separated split squads count as dead at the end of a battle. And do kills count for more the more expensive the unit? It's not that I want to play gamey - however, I want to make sure I'm cognizant of scoring issues so I don't screw myself in close games by doing things such as leaving squads split.

Originally posted by icecreamsoldier:

My intersted was spurred on this issue by the recent mention of how one half of separated split squads count as dead at the end of a battle. And do kills count for more the more expensive the unit? It's not that I want to play gamey - however, I want to make sure I'm cognizant of scoring issues so I don't screw myself in close games by doing things such as leaving squads split.

Headquarters and crewmen cost 6 points regular and 8 veteran per man, artillery spotters 30 points per pair. Rushing a flag with such a force is not a good idea, especially if the flag comes out neutral, hence making kill points more important for the overall score.

[ July 17, 2002, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]