Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

To much happens in CMBO 30 min QB?

CMBB is more realistically paced than CMBO and CMBB does a remarkably convincing job at realistically modelling infantry ammo expenditure. Makes for a more realistic game, but I suspect some old CMBO players will squeal like stuck pigs the first time theyexhaust their troops running them from flag to flag or expend all their ammo before the battle's half-done. CMBB's going to take a bit more finesse to play well, I suspect.

If you want to experience the feeling of real combat within it´s own problems (not all, like fear and all that, but yes C&C coordination, lack of intel or god view) I suggest to play a FPS sim (not MOHAA or RTCW or similars) in a multiplayer mode.

For example OP FP. But specially I would suggest WWIIOL, that game has serius flavors, but is very interesting to try a coordinate atack/defense and such things, specially with large forces (30+ persons involved). There you can experience how difficult is too coordinate people. All the advances you have in comunications are easy leveled by the lack of training.

Off course to do that you must be in a squad or something, if not is nearly imposible to be coordinated.

Personally I think that it is the closer thing you can be in the indivual and tactical level to real life combat (in WWII at least). At operatioonal and trategic level is a very diffrent thing either (is where the game fails at the moment IMO).