To all Modders: RUSSIAN PATRIOTIC SLOGANS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mindfighter:

This is really peculiar smile.gif 8 mistakes in a 4-letter word (not a single letter out of 8 matches correct 4 letters): That "Shchortz" word is suppose to be "Щёрс"

The spelling on Franseco's site is the one seen on an actual tank, blame the russian soldiers for misspelling it.

Originally posted by Mindfighter:

]That is just a misspelling. /snip/ I bet you spellchecked your post several times to avoid looking stupid, but do you always do that? smile.gif I really doubt.

In fact, I never check my posts for spelling. Which is why I mis-spell words so often.

You're not going to use my posts for making mods are you? smile.gif
Hmmm.... that might be why I mentioned "contempt for posters", rather than mods, eh? Unfortunatly for us, your posts are meant to be read, just as F.'s slogans are meant to be used. And, just like people should avoid using incorrect slogans, people should avoid being repeatedly and gratuitously rude. Seems simple to me.

As for slogans, I'm just crying out loud for all readers of this post: DONT USE THEM JUST YET IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ACCURATE MODS!

No, you're _also_ being quite unpleasent.

I'm trying an experiment:

"Hey, Francesco, I'm a Russian-speaker, and a bunch of your slogans look like they're spelled wrong. I'd hate to see a bunch of misspelled slogans on mods! What's going on? Want a hand?"

Hmmm.... look! I said what needed to be said _without_ using the word "crap." Cool, huh?

[ October 29, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Tarqulene ]

Originally posted by Foxbat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mindfighter:

This is really peculiar smile.gif 8 mistakes in a 4-letter word (not a single letter out of 8 matches correct 4 letters): That "Shchortz" word is suppose to be "Щёрс"

The spelling on Franseco's site is the one seen on an actual tank, blame the russian soldiers for misspelling it.</font>

>And, just like people should avoid using >incorrect slogans, people should avoid being >repeatedly and gratuitously rude. Seems simple >to me.

If its so simple to you, why don't you quit being rude? Try to say this, maybe it will help you after some practice:

"Hey Mindfighter, sorry I'm not only not reading my own posts, I didn't read yours. I reread them couple times and noticed that you indeed apologized for using a word "crap" and explained your initial reaction and offered your help.. I understand now how it feels when your language is so perverted. Sorry I didn't realize it was just between you and Francesco and that the argument was already over when I came along. I will stop annoying you and leave you in peace now."

Hey, feel a relief? No need to thank. :D

[ October 29, 2002, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Mindfighter ]

Originally posted by Foxbat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mindfighter:

Do you know that for sure or you just want to offend russian soldiers?

Why would I want to offend russian soldiers :confused:

Anyway I'm sure, there are several photographs of this tank.</font>

Originally posted by Tarqulene:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

If its so simple to you, why don't you quit being rude?

Because I think it's OK to be rude to gratuitously rude people. (Just to get this out of the way: I'm not doing it to offend Russian soldiers.)</font>

Oh my!

I mean, if ALL the Russians in the world are as you are... well I guess there is something wrong with your school / family teaching methods.

He worked hard , and freely, for all us to see it, and that ALONE should be praised.

If there are errors, they can be corrected normally, and in fact he is contacting another (fortunately...) Russian out there.

Then... heh, speaking of "Offending Russian soldiers" because he didn't write these words rightly sounds so ironic.

Bravo Francesco, great job, and keep up the good work.

---

Grande Fran, continua cosi'.

Amedeo, hai ricevuto la mia ultima e-mail?

Ciao