Anyone playing Iron Man (Franko's Rules)? How is it going? AARs? Tips?

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO these rules work best with smaller ( max. Company sized ) scenarios. " Ironman " gives you a realistic imagination of the battlefield chaos and an unhealthy feeling of " being there ". Kudos to Frank for this great set of rules ! Now the shameless plug

:D : I just released a set of six scenarios ( Tom´s Battlepack Vol.1 ) especially to work with the FTC rules ( or to play via PBEM ). My intention was to make complete balanced scenarios ( even the maps are " mirrored " ). The pack is currently on " beta status " , but you can download it allready from the " Mini Campaigns " section of my website.

Cheers

Tom

Louie ,

yes , " mirrored " maps ( is that correct english? ) means that each side of the map has the same terrain. I know this may sound strange , but you won´t notice it in the game ! Judge by yourself ( I suggest to test it with my " Rush Hour " scenario against the AI or try " The Chateau " via PBEM ).

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Louie the Toad:

Tom,

When you say the maps are mirrored do you mean that each side of the map has the same terrain? I also agree than company sized battles are great. Not ready yet to try anything larger. Having too much FUN ! smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>