Future of CMMOS

I've just started to use CMMOS and I find it an excellent tool, but I have a few questions. Will future versions inclued scenery, skies, uniforms etc. Will there be a version for sounds? and is there any way to make the preview pics bigger?

Finallly a thanks to the programers and modders who gave their time for this excellent tool.

litchy,

Everything you you ask about (scenery, skies, uniforms) except the sounds can be provided independently of a new version of CMMOS (e.g. the Rules and RuleSets just need to be written and the BMPs packaged up). "Field & Stream", which is a comprehensive (to say the least) package of subdued terrain mods and uniforms (both German and Allied) are in progress. I am currently not aware of anyone doing sky Rule/RuleSets for CMMOS, however.

Sound support is a different matter, and I'm currently considering how I might support sound.

The "preview pics" are only Icons and their sizes cannot be changed. If you'd like preview pics, I suggest that you use "CM Mod Manager" to install the mods and CMMOS to apply their options.

Gordon

The next question is going to be CMMOS, CMBB, and the mac. I think I read mac CMBB art is going to be a LOT easier to get to.

I hope mac sounds and pc sounds will finally be compatible in CMBB (and wouldn't a cross-platform souns CMMOS be nice?), I'm still playing with the old original sounds from CMBO's initial version 1.

The German Uniforms RuleSet and mod compilation is currently being reworked (remember that little scandal we had awhile back?) :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope to have it re-issued soon.

In general, the terrain mods are slower in coming due to their sheer magnitude. But don't worry, they're on the way.

Also, there will be a CMMOS for CMBB, one way or the other.

Gordon