The next day, more of the cannisters started to arrive.

Apache

I got it, I got it, but wait......does it install and play OK - YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to Agua for helping me out getting a US version in the UK. Was it worth it - ABSOLUTELY!!! Is the manual good - No, it's excellent.

Three cheers for USPS too, posted by Agua on Weds 25th, arrives UK early 28th, totally unscathed. Service or what.

As for the game, what can I say, BRILLIANT!!!

Well BTS has always stood behind their products, no doubt about that. I hadn't seen where they had yet thought about this particular problem, but then again I doubt their going to forget this little experience. And the error effect would be minimal, a trickle depending upon percentages. So I imagine even if it were a year or so from now, BTS would make good on the deal.

The one thing ya gotta love about these guys is they make good on things. smile.gif

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Yeah, butttttt, there's an inneresting question here. It installed with your CD drive today, what if you get a different CD drive tomorrow? What then? What if it don't work with "that" drive then? :eek:

Why don't you just keep the old kind and install it in the new system or keep it as a backup drive. If the problem is real (I have no idea but it certainly might be) then go out now and buy 2 spare CD-ROM drives that you know don't conflict. Keep 'em in a closet. Problem solved.

-dale