Klein Kargarlyk ready for testing

Klein Kargarlyk - July 1941 - a German infantry battalion assaults a smaller Russian force about 100 km south of Kiev.

This is an infantry heavy battle and forces the players to make the best use of cover, concealment, and covering fire as the German force attempts to seize a local village and railroad line.

The scenario is out of the beta phase and is ready for testing. As per my standard, the briefings have not been completed and will not be until the scenario is ready for final release.

Recommend this one be played as Human Axis vs. Soviet AI or as PBEM.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Eden, do you have another email address? It has bounced my mail and said it is blocked and that I must have my ISP fix the problem (and I doubt SBCglobal will be of much help in getting anything accomplished this year).

Thanks!

Steve

Oh! Sorry- my ISP is incredibly Spamophobic, but they do keep me spam free, I'll say that.

Probably zeppenwolf@angelfire.com should work; I could go pick that up; else lemme look at this situation for a minute- they shouldn't be blocking everyone in the known universe...

Eden

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Eden, do you have another email address? It has bounced my mail and said it is blocked and that I must have my ISP fix the problem (and I doubt SBCglobal will be of much help in getting anything accomplished this year).

Thanks!

Steve

Oh! Sorry- my ISP is incredibly Spamophobic, but they do keep me spam free, I'll say that.

Probably zeppenwolf@angelfire.com should work; I could go pick that up; else lemme look at this situation for a minute- they shouldn't be blocking everyone in the known universe...

Eden</font>