Dry Run

With less than 48 hours until the release of the Demo of the most anticipated game of the decade I have decided that a dry run of the CM:BB release date operation judiciously named "Operation Enduring Bladder"

Being payday, checkbook in hand, I stand ready to Run to the Quartermasters (grocer), Sneak through the AFV (SUV) choked staging area (parking lot), perform a determined Assault on my target areas with effective Shoot and Scoot techniques while maintaining sight of my Covered Arc area(mailbox.)

After securing the necessary provisions (3 cases of Lime twist Perrier, 2 bags of Dill flavored Lays and 6 tins of Peppermint Altoids and 3 bonus packs of No-Doz) and sundries (Doggie-Door, Sawz-All, nails, a hammer, 50gal. trash barrel and a case of Depends) I will then be ready to prepare my bunker (bedroom) for the impending extended campaign.

Installation of doggie-door to facilitate the delivery of relief supplies (pizza-man, children's cool drawings and pleas for attention and food, and more Depends) nailing and proper barricading of the now doggie-door'ed hatch, removal of window screen and installation of 50gal trash barrel under said window ready to accept soiled disposable under-garments.

As I said, this is only a dry-run of the actual Operation, but like they said in the Marines "Train like it was the real thing." The only available method of communication into the Reichskanzlei shall be by secure java-scripted applet chatrooms and by lightly tapping in morse-code on the door of the bunker with a popcicle stick S-O-S.

AG, out.

Originally posted by KG_AGCent:

After securing the necessary provisions (3 cases of Lime twist Perrier, 2 bags of Dill flavored Lays and 6 tins of Peppermint Altoids and 3 bonus packs of No-Doz) and sundries (Doggie-Door, Sawz-All, nails, a hammer, 50gal. trash barrel and a case of Depends) I will then be ready to prepare my bunker (bedroom) for the impending extended campaign.

I just had a Trainspotting flashback....fantastic stuff....

Originally posted by jeffsmith:

Depends take too much time

Replace computer chair with camping type Port-a Pottie

Better yet, since he already has the 50 gal trash barrel outside the window, why not just open the window wide and, ahem, *let it all hang out*. That's what I used to do when I had my cabin in the mountains, and I didn't even have the barrel to go in. Oh, and a coffee can for #2 is real handy to have.

Michael