Blitzkrieg operation, what a gem!

Hi Heinz,

Well I must agree wholeheartily with your critique (although I've only played against AI so far).

As a Noob this was the first full scale operation that I've launched myself into and I've been far from disappointed.

I was intimidated a little at first by the scale of the map and the amount of units under my control but I'm happy to say all this has been dispelled now and I'm eagerly looking forward to my next operation.

Kindest

MG-42

Thanks for the kind words. Operations to me ar the hardest thing to do right. I have made over 100 battles now, but only 3 operations, and only Blitzkrieg for CMBB. It takes a lot fo work to make the operation fun and realistic at the same time.

That being said...I am currently working with someone on the encirclement near Korsun. Someone will be along to spell the name of the pocket correctly. hehehehehe Only in the research stage, I plan on making an operation and if it goes well, more battles/operations based on the fighting there. I will let my cohort who is working with me talk about it, as I don't know if he wants to say he is working with me. hehehehe

Hopefully it will be as good as Blitzkrieg, as we are trying to do this with actual maps and units....so keep your fingers crossed.

Rune