How to set antialiasing?

Hi,

I realise this is me being very think, but here goes anyway. ;)

How do I set my graphics card to adjust antialiasing?

I have a GeForce3 Ti200/WindowsXP and did have antialiasing set to maximum using aTune, but with very out of date drivers. I have now updated my drivers and downloaded the latest version RivaTuner in the hope of allowing me to set the antialiasing. However, even within “Powersettings”, in RivaTuner, I cannot see how to set antialiasing.

Given my setup, GeForce3 Ti200/WindowsXP/detonator 44.3 how do I adjust the antialias setting?

Thanks for your help.

All the best,

Kip.

When you >right click your desktop>go to the settings tab>click advanced(lower right)>Here you should see a tab for monitor,(hopefully)a tab for your video card....etc>click the tab for your video card.If a smaller window pops up,click on the words "desktop utilities",it should then be showing the "media center" window in which there is an option to turn on "display media center icon in taskbar",check that and click apply.

Now in your system tray,you will see the icon.Right click it and go to "Performance and quaility settings",and there you will see the section for AA.

Also check to make sure "Anisotropic Filtering" is set to atleast 4X.It will make all the CMs look sweet,but will really bog down your rig if your playing something like a high graphical quality FPS or something.

I say all this with the hope that i too have the detonator 44.3 drivers(which i think i do?).If you dont,then there are drivers out there that will add this feature,and i really like it.