CM:BB release in Europe?

I wonder how long after the US release it will take til CMBB will be sold in European shops. CM:BO needed more than a year.

[ June 23, 2002, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Scipio ]

Originally posted by Francesco:

But I ordered my copy via Internet... I waited 1 month butI had the game...

I ordered in the US, too - at that time was no European release scheduled. This was of course very expensive (~ +75%, compared to other games) and needed 2-3 weeks. But if CM:BB should be in the European shops immediatly after the US release - maybe even as German version (or what language you ever prefer), then...

[ June 23, 2002, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Scipio ]

CM:BO was released "world wide" on the net back in, what, june 2000. It was distributed from the US by way of USPS.

Later online orders were delivered from a "warehouse" in Europe as well. A good thing since this spared "us" from the wrath of the customs authorities.

Quite some time after the online release BTS (BFC) reached an agreement with a German distributor for retail sales of CM in Europe. This made CM appear on the shelves of game stores in numerous European countries.

In any event, CM:BO was available world wide from the outset, hopefully this will not change with CM:BB.

M.

When I originally ordered CMBO, it was available from the States only and took two weeks to arrive, I recently ordered Airborne Assault from BFC and it was delivered in two days from their warehouse in County Cork. With a service like this, I don't care if CMBB never appears in my local EB.

So, will we have to contact directly the "european werehouse" (even if it is not here in Italy I suppose it will serve all EU orders)?

Or will we have to concat Battlefron in the same way we did for CMBO?

And whatabout pre-orders?

Will we be able to pre-order even if we not live in the USA?

Thanks in advance...!

Boys, that's all really nice, and of course I could also order in the USA as I did for CMBO. :rolleyes:

However, that doesn't answer my question: is the European release - maybe even in other languages then English - scheduled for the same time as the US release? Or must I wait several month if I want to purchase a German CM:BB in Europe?

Originally posted by Francesco:

So, will we have to contact directly the "european werehouse" (even if it is not here in Italy I suppose it will serve all EU orders)?

Or will we have to concat Battlefron in the same way we did for CMBO?

And whatabout pre-orders?

Will we be able to pre-order even if we not live in the USA?

Thanks in advance...!

Franceso,

You order as usual from the BFC order page and select the option for European delivery. The confirmation e-mail you receive still says that the game will be despatched from the eastern USA, but I guess that they just haven't got round to changing the standard e-mail text.

Obviously, I don't know how BFC will handle the release of CM:BB, but pre-orders were accepted from Europeans for AA and despatch was from the warehouse in Ireland.