Screen size bug?

glen

I had no problems installing the game, but when I got in the screen size was not correct. Options are missing from the main menu and the interface panel is hidden when you get into the game.

Is anybody familiar with this problem or have a fix suggestion?

Thanks much.

Delete the Prefs file, set your desktop to 800x600 or higher resolution and then launch CMBB again and reselect the resolution.

On the PC I don't think that you can get around the 800x600 resolution; the game will inform you when you select the 640x480 resolution that you need 800x600 minimum. At 800x600 everything should be visible on the screen. If you are referring to how the 'unit profile' graphic only shows the shoulder, then it is fine since that is what the graphic actually is.

Thanks for replying.

Interestingly enough, the problem somehow resolved itself. I have no idea how, because I had already entered and exited the program several times, always to get the same screen size with the bottom severely cut off and the top a little cut off. However, when I posted this and hung out on the Internet a bit and then went in again, it worked fine! I never rebooted, resized my desktop, or anything.

But I will certainly try your solution if the problem recurs. Thanks again.

I had an issue with the text in the scenario list. It is hard to describe, kinda like the colors making up the text where not all in the same place, think of the reflections you make in- between two mirrors, anyhow, I progressively lowered my screen resolution to 1024x768 when everything came in sharp as a tack. I was initially at 1280x1024.